Rev. Dr. Edward Gallis Memorial Scholarship
In Loving Memory:
This scholarship is in memory of our past president who many knew as “Grandpa Ed.” For many, he was a saving grace who introduced them to an organization founded on serving others. He adored their children, and strived to be a diligent advocate. The scholarship, fully funded by his family, will provide financial assistance for one family to attend the annual conference.
Scholarship recipient will be notified June 15, 2018.
- Must live more than 250 miles from conference location.
- Must be first time to attend conference.
- Must be registered for conference.
- Must be a member in good-standing.
- 2 nights in conference hotel.
- $150.00 for miscellaneous travel expenses.
- Special gift for your patient.
Recipient is responsible for making hotel reservations. Scholarship funds will be dispersed upon arrival at the conference hotel.Gallis family has the right to increase/decrease the amount, determine eligibility requirements, determine scholarship summary, and discontinue this scholarship. Distribution of funds will be completed at the conference. Scholarship criteria will be reviewed annually and members will be provided any adjusted information prior to submitting an application.