Rev. Dr. Edward Gallis Memorial Scholarship
In Loving Memory:
This scholarship is in memory of our past president who many knew as “Grandpa Ed.” For many, he was a saving grace who introduced them to an organization founded on serving others. He adored their children, and strived to be a diligent advocate. The scholarship, fully funded by his family, will provide financial assistance for one family to attend the annual conference.
Scholarship recipient will be notified July 1, 2017.
- Must live more than 250 miles from conference location.
- Must be first time to attend conference.
- Must be registered for conference.
- Must be a member in good-standing.
- 2 nights in conference hotel.
- $150.00 food voucher.
- $50.00 Toys “R” Us gift card.